Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Bienvenue, Bienvenito, Benvenuto

Hi, Everyone! I'm Simran, and welcome to my blog. I'll be blogging about pretty much everything and anything- current events, fashion trends, the Olympics, writing, you name it. You can expect an update twice a week or so. I've been blogging on and off over that past years, but now that I'm a second semester senior with a little more time on my hands, I'm going to try my hand at blogging regularly.

Here's a little about me: I'm from India and I speak Hindi, but I also love the French language. It's always been my dream to go to France. You'll probably see me blogging a lot about bits of pieces from different cultures, because I think they're fascinating. I love to read and write (obviously) so you'll be seeing some book reviews/suggestions too. I'll actually probably be blogging about books fairly frequently. I also love photography! Sadly, I'm not much of an artist. I do like following fashion too, so you'll see me try my hand at a bit of fashion blogging. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!

Sit back, make yourselves comfortable, and welcome to the inner workings of my mind.
~Simran 

PS: A bit about the title of my blog- In AP English, we're doing a Contemporary Novel choice unit. The book I picked was A Tale for the Time Being, by Ruth Ozeki. The quote in my description is from Nao, the protagonist of the novel. I highly recommend this novel to everyone- more about the novel, the idea of a "Time Being," and philosophy in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment